Gluten-Free Brunch Frittata
There’s nothing like a delightful brunch to set the tone for an enjoyable day with friends or family. This quick, easy and tasty gluten-free frittata will be the highlight of any brunch. Not to mention, our recipe is low-carb and gluten-free!
30 ml Olive oil
100 g Pumpkin or butternut, diced
1 Leek, cut into thin rounds
1 Red onion, cut into wedges
6 Button Mushrooms, quartered
2 Woody’s Gluten- Free Cheese Viennas
50 g Plain Chevin (goats’ cheese)
100 g Onion marmalade
100 ml Cream
2 ml Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Prepare a baking tray and add the pumpkin dice, leek rounds, red onion wedges and quartered mushrooms.
- Coat with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until just cooked.
- When the vegetables are ready, place into a prepared oven proof pan or medium sized casserole dish and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled slightly, add the Woodys Gluten Free Viennas and place pieces of Chevin and spoonfuls of onion marmalade evenly around the vegetables.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cream and seasoning together. Pour the egg mix into the casserole dish and place in the oven to bake for 15-20mins until firm and set.
- Once set, slice into wedges and serve immediately. Alternatively place in the fridge until required.
Serves 2-3 people