Gluten-Free Spicy Sausage Dish
This quick and easy dish packs the right amount of punch! Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this spicy meal is ideal for students on a tight budget or parents who have to feed many mouths.
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- Red onion, chopped
- Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 ml Chilli flakes
- 30 ml Sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 200 g Woody’s Gluten- Free Viennas, some cut in half
- 400 g Tomatoes, canned
- 1 bag Zucchini noodles, cooked
- Avocado, cubed
- Fresh rocket leaves
- Squeeze of lemon
- Olive oil (optional for dressing)
- Heat the oil in a large frying and fry the red onion on high heat until soft.
- Add the crushed garlic and continue to fry until fragrant and softened. Turn down the heat.
- Stir in the chili flakes, sundried tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Add the viennas to the pan and gently fry to brown and coat in the tomato mix.
- Add the tinned tomatoes to the sauce and bring to a gentle boil on low heat. Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a side of zucchini noodles for a low carb meal, topped with Avocado and fresh rocket.
- Squeeze of lemon and drizzle of olive oil optional for dressing.
- Serves 4-6 people