Gluten-Free Vienna Bake
This delicious tray bake takes the hassle out of getting dinner ready quickly. A real crowd-pleaser and easy for a busy parent, too. Serve with mashed pumpkin or zucchini noodles for a complete meal showstopper!
- 2 Red onions, sliced into wedges
- 200 g baby marrows, cut in slices
- 300 g Baby new potatoes, unpeeled and halved
- 3 Vine Tomato sprigs
- 6 Garlic Bulbs
- 6-8 Woody’s Gluten- Free Viennas (optional: cut in half)
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 30 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss the ingredients until they are fully coated in the oil and vinegar mix.
- Spoon onto a large prepared roasting tin, spreading the ingredients out into one even layer and ensuring that the viennas aren’t covered by any of the vegetables.
- Season well with salt and pepper
- Roast for 15 minutes until golden, then remove from the oven, turn the viennas over and toss the vegetables in the cooking juices
- Return to the oven for a further 15-20 minutes or until browned and the sausages are cooked and the potatoes tender.
- Serve hot with a spoonful of hot mustard on the side or mashed pumpkin