BLT Bagel Sandwiches
A delicious classic flavour combo! A BLT Sandwich – Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Serve these tasty bagels for lunch at the office or lazy weekend brunches. You can use any Woody’s™ bacon packs, but we think the Streaky bacon is best as it gives that added crunch which makes this combo pop!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 6 Bagels)
- 200g Woody’s™ Streaky Bacon pack
- 200ml Mayonnaise
- 2 Baby gem lettuce heads
- 6 Ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 Bagels, seeded or plain
- Fry Woody’s™ Streaky Bacon under a hot grill for 6-10 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
- Cut the bagels in half and spread both sides of the bagel with mayonnaise.
- Layer one side of the bagel with lettuce leaves, top with slices of tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 2-3 crispy bacon strips and sandwich the bagel together with the top half.
- Follow the procedure for the rest of the bagels.
- Serve the BLT Sandwiches immediately.